AriaDx - Agilent Technologies
The AriaDx Real-Time PCR Dx instrument is a fully integrated quantitative PCR amplification, detection, and data analysis system for nucleic acids samples.
The system design combines a thermal cycler, an optical system with an LED excitation source, and data analysis software. The instrument provides a closed - tube PCR detection format that can be used with a variety of fluorescence detection chemistries including SYBR® Green and EvaGreen dyes as well as fluorogenic probe systems including TaqMan probes. This instrument it’s been designed to limit its maintenance by the user next to none.
- Ready to go, no need to calibrate the instrument as it is factory calibrated; additional calibrations are needed whether more optical modules are added – the user himself can easily run it
- Compatible with any chemical reaction
- Fluorescence channels scanning in less than 3 seconds
- Cycling speeds: 40 cycle protocol in 43 minutes
- 2 to 6 channels can be set up in-lab with optical modular cartridges
- 8 dye-specific LEDs and 8 photodiodes per optical module
- Standardization with reference dye (ROX)
- Intuitive programming with touchscreen interface
- Ability to store up to 5 GB on the instrument
- IVD-CE marking instrument
- LIMS Connectivity
- 3 different access levels: Admin, User and Guest