REALQUALITY RQ-ENTERO is a diagnostic CE-IVD kit for the identification and quantification of the RNA of Enterovirus by Real time PCR
- The device is validated on RNA extracted from various samples types
- The assay requires only 5 µL of RNA extracted
- If used in combination with the REALQUALITY RQ-ENTERO STANDARD, it allows the quantification of the viral RNA present in the sample
- Validated on main Real-Time PCR instruments
- The automatic format of the assay can be used on GENEQUALITY X120 platform
- Easy interpretation of results with AB Genius Report software
- Ready-to-use reagents for reverse transcription and Real time PCR (single-step RT-Real time PCR)
- RNA internal control (for acellular samples)
- Positive control (DNA containing fragments of the Enterovirus genome)
Enteroviruses (Picornaviridae family) are RNA viruses that include over 70 serotypes, grouped into Coxsackie A and B, Echoviruses, Polioviruses and Enteroviruses 68 - 71 categories. They are widespread and associated with various clinical manifestations ranging from the most common, such as fevers and respiratory tract infections, to the most rare, such as aseptic meningitis, neonatal sepsis and myocarditis.
These viruses often target weaker individuals, in rehabilitation or with compromised immune defences. Spreading of the viruses reaches a peak during the summer-autumn season.
This product uses technology patented by Biosearch Technologies, licensed for use in Human Molecular Diagnostic applications.