REALQUALITY RQ-VZV is a diagnostic CE-IVD kit for the identification and quantification of the DNA of Varicella Zoster virus (VZV) by Real time PCR.
- The device is validated on DNA extracted from various samples types
- The assay requires only 5 µL of DNA extracted
- If used in combination with the REALQUALITY RQ-VZV STANDARD, it allows the quantification of the viral DNA present in the sample
- The assay shares the same thermal profile of the REALQUALITY Infectious diseases kits
- Validated on main Real time PCR instruments
- The assay includes dUTP/UNG system for preventing carry-over contamination and a fluorescence normalizer
- The automatic format of the assay can be used on GENEQUALITY X120 platform
- Easy interpretation of results with AB Genius Report software
- Ready-to-use reagents for Real time PCR
- Internal control (amplification of beta-globin gene - BG)
- Positive control (DNA containing fragments of the VZV genome and the BG gene)
This product uses technology patented by Biosearch Technologies, licensed for use in Human Molecular Diagnostic applications.