REALQUALITY SARS-CoV-2 5G
REALQUALITY SARS-CoV-2 5G is a kit for the identification of the genes ORF1ab (one target region), N (two target regions) and S (two target regions) of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV2) by one-step Real-Time RT-PCR.
Through the amplification of the five SARS-COV-2 target regions, the kit guarantees the detection of the virus even in the presence of variants.
- Amplification of 5 target regions including the ORF1ab, N and S genes and of an Endogenous Internal Control (human RNase P gene) in a single multiplex reaction.
- One-step Real-Time RT-PCR reaction.
- Requires 10 µL of extracted RNA.
- Validated with RNA extracted from nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal swab and saliva.
- Compatible with the most common Real-Time PCR instruments.
- It is equipped with a dUTP/UNG system for the prevention of carry-over contamination and a fluorescence normalizer.
- High diagnostic sensitivity and specificity.
- It includes an automatic interpretation of results with AB Genius Report software
- It is also available in automatic version on GENEQUALITY® X120
- Ready-to-use reagents for reverse transcription and Real-time PCR amplification
- Internal control RNA
- Positive control
The AB Genius Report software allows a quick and intuitive interpretation of the results
The automatic format of the REALQUALITY SARS-CoV-2 5G kit, especially for high throughputs, is supported by the GENEQUALITY®X120 automatic platform version with 96 extractions and set-up of the PCR plate.
The automatic extraction phase on GENEQUALITY®X120 uses the extraction kit GENEQUALITY X120 Pathogen kit (cartridge format, designed for the purification of viral DNA/RNA and bacterial DNA and based on magnetic particle technology from different types of biological samples).
Alternatively, the GENEQUALITY® X120 platform is able to perform the rapid extraction and PCR set-up of 96 samples in about 70 minutes with the GENEQUALITY AB Extra Speed kit.